Rewards received (but this time without confirmation by me) and the new balance is wrong

Briefly describe your issue:
It seems that after i got my rewards arriving on my browser (not using Gemini or Uphold since they are not available in my region) it was the very first time that i didn’t had to pass the “move triangle to” thing to accept my rewards. Long story short, i get the message that my rewards have arrived but my balance shows only the latest received BAT amount, like it has deleted the previous amount.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOS 11.6.8
Version 1.43.89 Chromium: 105.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes, all the time until the “not supported region” came up. But again, i could see my reward amount adding up so far, until now

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
no

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

Hey, is it possible that your rewards was linked to uphold/gemini before the payment cycle which is 1st September. I mean that your Uphold disconnected on 31st august or before that. In this case since it was connected prior to September 1st its possible it was showing you your Uphold/Gemini account balance and now it has been disconnected so showing you your rewards wallet balance.

If this was not the case then I guess you’ll have to raise a ticket →

Do note - It could be a while till they get back to you as they must be getting a lot of tickets cause of some payout problem with gemini and also the team is working from Monday to Friday, I guess, so…

Thanks for the reply Smarty. I opened a ticket, since my Gemini wallet was logged off before August and the previous amount was already on my browser and not on wallet!

Okay great, hoping your issue gets resolved soon! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.