Rewards per Ad drop

Hi @Scottman722 - please DM me with your account specifics if there’s anything I can help to answer.

2 Likes

@Scottman722 - this has since be reset. If you’re still experiencing this issue please try closing and restarting your browser.

3 Likes

it seems to be fixed too i now get the right amount of estimated bat and cents corresponding to ads viewed but my estimated earnings reset completely and only showing values for today. Is this intended since its a new month or a visual bug or something worse? On another machine it didtn reset the estimated earnings. it only reset the ads viewed this month.

1 Like

Thanks now it is working perfectly.

1 Like

how was it fixed ? and exactly what was fixed? maybe we can avoid in the future . how about the amounts that disappeared from the estimated pending rewards …and why ? help us understand so we can rely on the system in the future

1 Like

As the price of BAT increases the amount rewarded will decrease. You’ll essentially be getting the same amount it’s just worth more. At least I am. I average about the same $BTC value in BAT each month. To make it easier the same dollar value can replace $BTC, but I hate using the dollar to value crypto because it’s technically devaluing it by doing so.

2 Likes

I think you are correct,only an official statement will cool people!

1 Like

Well at least you’re getting something. I’m not getting anything anymore. Haven’t been for pretty much the whole year according to the history. I checked history because I never see my BAT increase anymore.

1 Like

Last month I was getting approximately 0.058 BAT per ad, up from 0.04 BAT at beginning of year when market value of BAT was higher. I have seen no discernible change but will know for sure when paid out for last month. Then I can divide the remaining rewards pending by ads seen. Note: If the market value of BAT goes up the amount rewarded in BAT goes down, and vice versa. So it will only be an approximation. Until we are told otherwise we can assume we are still getting 70% of the ad revenue. My guess there is a bug in the new version, there seems to be a few over the last couple months causing problems.

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue. My rewards dropped from a high of 80 BAT to a low of 1.1554 BAT.