i did not recieve brave rewards of feb month
I haven’t received my February rewards, ca. 0.505 and my history is empty.
The payment was pending and now is dispeared,
What version of Windows are you using?
Windows 10 Pro
What version of Brave do you have?
Version 1.36.112 Chromium: 99.0.4844.51 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Are you seeing ads?
If seeing ads, are you seeing
yes for march now
Do you have a Verified Wallet? If so, with Uphold or Gemini?
What region are you in?
Do you use a VPN or Proxy server?
@PichDE Thanks for that. I was going to assume you had a verified wallet and would have told you to be patient, as it’s not all sent yet. But if you are unverified as you’re saying, it’s weird that it hasn’t shown up for you to
As to VPN or Proxy Server, I will tell you to be cautious of that because if you use it to appear as if you’re in a different region than you’re actually in, it can cause you to stop earning BAT and maybe even flag/suspend your account. So if you do use it, make sure it shows you in your region even if the rest of the stuff gets spoofed. If you have to appear elsewhere, try to disable rewards during that short period to avoid this risk. (Just a FYI).
Since you’re seeing ads and have an estimated earnings, it would appear you’re not flagged or anything for now.
All that said, do a favor and send a message (DM) to @steeven and @Mattches essentially explaining a summary of what you shared above AND provide them the the info from below (of which your Wallet ID is the most important)
- Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on
- Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in
- A screenshot of your Rewards panel in
Settings --> Brave Rewards.
Just to reiterate, make sure you DM that info and you don’t post here. Two reasons for that.
- They use DM as a service ticket. So when you send it, they’ll go in order received to help you. Without that DM, they won’t be able to do anything for you.
- Wallet ID is something you generally don’t want to share publicly. Even though it can’t directly be used to take from you, it just is an increased risk of someone being able to take your BAT or hack, so it’s best to keep as confidential as possible.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.