I’ll try and be brief and use my testing repro steps:
- rewards are working fine
- back-up “user.name” folder from windows
- reinstall windows
- restore “user.name” folder from back-up
- ads not showing
- read the last section of Rewards Help " https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055013431-Why-don-t-I-see-any-Brave-Ads-after-enabling-them- "
- cool, no problem. I reset the wallet
- ads still don’t show
- nuclear option: uninstall Brave and delete everything from registry and AppData
- try to restore wallet; passphrase no longer works if you reset the wallet…
- create new wallet; link it with Gemini = all good
- still no ads
Could someone please help with this?
P.S.: will tab auto-resize be a thing? 'Been using brave:/flags as a workaround for the past two years
Could someone please help with this? If there is a general thread or something consolidating all of these issues, I did not see it.
General FAQ topic
If you think your account has been flagged, send a direct message to the moderators and include the following information for each of your devices:
- Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
- Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
- A screenshot of your Rewards panel in `Settings → Brave Rewards
Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.
How to DM a moderator:
- Click on their icon and select the Message button in the top right corner or
- You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.
@Chocoholic : Thank you. I have contacted them. Waiting for a reply. Hope this gets fixed
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.