Rewards not paying out earned BAT

Description of the issue:
Basically, I’ve been using Rewards for months now and at first it was fine, but now for at least two months I’ve had BAT earned from ads that was supposed to pay out on the 5th of each month, but instead it’s just piling up and whenever the “payout” date comes, instead of actually adding the BAT to my balance, it just shifts the date to next month and I receive nothing.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I’m not sure I can give steps to reproduce. Like I said, the problem is that I’ve earned rewards but Brave isn’t paying them out for some reason. I earn rewards, it tells me they’ll be delivered on the 5th of the upcoming month, I wait patiently, then the 5th comes and it goes, “Oops, sorry, I meant the 5th of NEXT month.”

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
I would expect the Rewards program to actually deposit the BAT into my balance every month instead of just piling up meaninglessly and never being delivered.

Reproduces how often:
Every month. This happens every month now (for at least the past two payout deadlines).

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
iOS 13, Brave version 1.18 (20.07.01.13)

Additional Information:
I’m not sure there’s really anything else important to say. I’m using an iPhone SE 2nd generation, if that makes any kind of difference.

Payouts are still in progress - MEGATHREAD: July 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support.