Rewards not paid for iphone in December 2020 and cannot export wallet

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
No payout was received for December 2020 (expected reward in January 2021).
Unable to export wallet.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Click Settings β†’ Brave Rewards
  2. No rewards present.
  3. Cannot export wallet or see seed.

Expected result:
View BAT that was earned in December 2020.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.22.2 (21.1.21.11)

Mobile Device details
Iphone 8 Plus

Additional Information:

Any help would be great, thanks!

@Dapolarbear,

This is due to the December 10th update and our changes to the system to comply with Apple iOS guidelines. Please see the official announcement here for more information:

You can, however, perform a one-time transfer of your funds to another browser wallet – see the following document for more information:

@Mattches Thank you for your reply, unfortunately one of my main questions I still haven’t found a satisfactory answer for is: Was there a payout of earned BAT for December 2020 or was the earned BAT deleted/lost permanently due to the change of Apple iOS guidelines and Brave compliancy?

@Dapolarbear,
Apologies for missing that part of your question.
The final iOS payout would have happened on December 5th (which would have been payout for the month of November). So there was no payout for December, 2020 due to the changes.

@Matches I now understand that there was no Payout for December 2020. Thanks for your response

1 Like