Rewards not displayed either

Still no rewards in Uphold and now and display of what should be coming, 3,64 if I remember correctly has vanished at that. An update and address of the issue is sorely needed instead of simply “processing”. Additionally I have recieved no adds of any kind for a few days, both on windows and andriod.
This does not lend faith in the system…

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

Your notification claims payments are complete for verified Uphold wallets but I still have recieved absolutely nothing.

Am I going to ever get a response?

With all the similar payout issues and the volume of users impacted, Brave support appears to be relying on a global notification system and not addressing issues one-on-one. Posting the latest notice for Uphold users below in case you missed it. You should probably track that topic as Mattches says he will post there with an update once the issue is fixed.

That would be fine…if they didn’t refuse to even acknowledge the problem in those announcements for nearly two weeks. Just now FINALLY did. This level of communication and transparency has been beyond pathetic.

Personally, I think this is the craziest support system I’ve ever seen, but it is what it is. I think the short-comings are really highlighted when there is an issue impacting many users. I personally do not know how the support staff do this year after year - would drive me crazy!

Anyway, I could probably ramble on with my opinions for quite a while but I don’t think you want to be bored to death! :wink: So leaving it at this. Hope your issue is resolved! :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.