Rewards no appear

i have question about my brave rewards, The rewards did not arrive, until yesterday it said that they were being processed and to this day they do not appear, what happens? can you support?

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

ok thanks for the answer and i wait for it, good bye.

I haven’t received my BAT rewards in Months and I’ve been using Brave as my default browser for months. I received my BAT rewards for the first couple months since I signed up/started using Brave, but after that its been several months since I’ve received anything. I’m on a Mac based in the US…can you help me figure out whats going wrong?

@steeven Would you be able to provide any guidance relative to my last post? I’m not sure why I haven’t received any BAT for the last several months.

I was waiting for them to make the bat deposit, but to date that has not happened, any solution? Before the pending amount appeared, but now that does not even appear, will this happen again this month? Waiting for a good answer, greetings.

I haven’t received any BAT either, can you help me?

again other month i’m not receive the bats in wallet what’s wrong?

i no recive the rewards of the month of march yet (4.1 bats), what’s new? and thanks for this month the rewards comes good (april).

Yeah, so I thought it was too good to be true. No rewards here. I did some digging and it seems there’s a 50/50 chance that Brave Rewards work for any given user, a lot of complaints everywhere about how deceitful this program is perceived. Supposedly the rewards for April have already been payed but I got nothing. I’m not on a third party wallet, so no issues with vendors here. No “claim” buttton anywhere on my rewards settings (a little too vague, this information posted by Brave support, ain’t it?) I guess I’ll wait a full 14 days after the payout date (May 21st) and if I don’t get any BATs I’m dumping this browser along with its services.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.