Rewards missing for January

@steeven
Briefly describe your issue: I have not received my BAT rewards for last month. I was receiving the rewards for almost a year up until last month. I hope I get my rewards for last month. I am using uphold and I have completed CDD while creating my account with them.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10
Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
(https://brave.com/latest/)

*Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes

What date did you verify your wallet? Last year

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

1 Like

I have sent a message to @steeven but I haven’t gotten a reply yet.

this post might be useful

i my Uphold account, i don’t see any CDD questions to answer and i think there might be a delay in the monthly payment due to the increase popularity of the brave browser. more users, longer the payment process, patient. :+1:

I have completed the CDD process long back… Yeah maybe we have to wait but I feel like its too late since its already been 10 days.

1 Like

my last payment (of december) was in january 17.

my guess is, they pay the user through uphold, uphold analiyze each account for the payment, the process might be heavier because of number of users and the amount to be payed. some people might not have created account genuinely, therefore the CDD questions. to avoid financial mistakes which is pretty valid reason for the delay. thats my guess, patient my friend :raised_hands:

Last month some of us received our first payments on the 20th? Or maybe 25th? And they were split in most cases up to the 30th. So there’s nothing else to do but wait right now, I don’t want to sound like I know that much about the subject, but it seems like payments processed doesn’t mean that everyone got paid already and no one else will, just that any manual process of payment was done or something like that, because last month I got paid before they reoponed the payment processing to yellow for my PC, and then got paid for my mobile device when it got back to red. Some people get split payings too within a single device, or so I have read. Bear in mind that it will only get harder and harder to get early payments through bat, so do your finances accordingly if your expenses depend on your Bat earnings, I feel like this is the biggest concern knowing that we used to get our payments as early as the 8th and at most at the 10th.

Same here. Even posted a thread here. Get on today to find the unhelpful message and nothing changed. Brave Rewards still says Oct 7. My wallet has been verified for a long time and my BAT were deposited in there several months with no problem. Then, as of October last year, it didn’t deposit and the next deposit date stuck on Oct 7 where it’s been ever since. My BAT build up and then disappear. Tons of people having issues with this for months and this is the best they offer?

Also, my Uphold account has been verified with my ID and I’ve been trading crypto on there for over a year and USED TO get my BAT regularly. Dunno why this became a clusterfuck that just can’t be unfucked for most of us, though…

I havent received a reply yet @steeven @Mattches

It’s already the 21st of Jan and I still haven’t gotten a reply. @steeven @Mattches What’s up with the customer support on here?

Let’s see. You posted originally on February 17, which was Thursday. They don’t work the forums on Saturday and Sunday. Yet you still commented and tagged them yesterday (Saturday) and today (Sunday).

To what? This post? The most you’ll get from them in a response is:

And if you want to know what’s up with Support…you can check out my posts/comments below:

Thanks for the reply, my bad for tagging them on a weekend. You have suggested to DM them which I did. Now do you want me to DM them again? or should I just hopelessly wait without any response. There are a lot of other people just like me who haven’t received their rewards yet and hence I keep on commenting on the same post in hopes of this issue being recognized.
See I get it that their inbox must be flooded but that doesn’t mean that they don’t update us at all. Also, I am have personally invested in BAT since I believe in this project and the motives behind it. But issues like these really ruin the image of the project.
Even if @steeven or @Mattches would have at least given me an acknowledgment that they have seen/read my query I wouldn’t have been commenting again and again.
Sorry for the long reply but I just wanted to put forward how a user of Brave would feel when their problems are left unsolved.

I hope brave does something cause, to be frank, the current customer support is not up to the mark. If they wanna make the want to scale their browser they really need to fix their customer support issue asap. Just my humble opinion.

@Pineapple Sadly, I spend way too much time on this forum because I don’t have a life. I know that when you first sit down and look here, it can seem like there’s a lot of issues and very little response. The biggest challenge is once people get things resolved, they tend never to come back to their posts to mark a solution or to say that staff helped them…even if they did.

However, I want you to realize there are people who do come back to share. Maybe I should start to bookmark them all and try to have a list, but I don’t know if that would help! lol. But we did have one person at least comment today to share how they had been helped. If you look in that same thread, was another person or two who also shared they had received their BAT.

You’re good. I try to learn (things in general and how stuff works) and keep in touch with people (to relay info and help) as I can. As I was saying in my last comment, I see a lot because I spend a lot of time and talk to people. They are resolving a lot and also dealing with a lot of frustrations, such as issues due to Uphold and Gemini. I tried to link that to you in some of the above comments for you to see.

Mattches and Steeven said that Brave is currently hiring and looking to get more people for Support. But until then, it’s only a handful running things…with the two of them doing most of everything related to Brave Rewards.

As to messaging them, if you sent a DM recently, I’d say give it time. Most likely you’ll hear something from them this week, but I don’t like to make any guarantees. The longest I’ve seen replies take lately is about 2 weeks. That does feel like forever, but it’s understandable to a point. It’s just a roll of the dice on how complicated of tasks they are working on and if you just happen to catch their eye at the right time.

Haha you are doing God’s work by helping people out tho! So I would say that you don’t have a life :slight_smile: . Fine, then I guess ill have to wait for a few more days then. Let’s hope it all works out in the end cause I am fearful that problems like these although they might seem small might really hurt the rep of Brave. However, I am glad that people are getting their queries answered and problems fixed!

Got it! thanks for clearing my doubts and frustration lol.

1 Like

Ainda não recebi todas as minhas recompensas do mês de janeiro, recebi apenas de um desktop, porém falta do meu notebook e do meu mobile. Ambos estavam pendentes para pagamentos, porém não aparece mais pendente e não foi pago ainda. Estou no aguardo e usando a ferramento. :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Pineapple, I received your DM from Thursday and have just replied. Please write into that DM directly. Thanks.

1 Like

Duplicate