Rewards may 2022

Hi everyone. For first sorry for my english (i’am italian). I have a problem with rewards… i see on my rewards dashboard “your rewards +0,497 for the month of may are coming, check status” but in this “status” i saw “uphold :green_circle:payment processing” but i don’t see any transaction on my uphold wallet… why? I don’t use any vpn and i use the last version of brave

1 Like

Sto usando Google Translate per tradurlo in italiano, quindi potrebbe non avere senso, ma in pratica il motivo è che di solito viene inviato a partire dal 7 di ogni mese ma può continuare per un’altra settimana. Ho dovuto aspettare la mia BAT prima di aver superato la data. Vorrei inviare un messaggio a un amministratore e chiedere poi a riguardo. Ciò ti assicurerebbe di ottenere la tua BAT. L’amministratore riceve molti messaggi, quindi ciò significa che se non rispondono entro una settimana, invia loro un messaggio di nuovo poiché molto probabilmente significa che non hanno visto il messaggio la prima volta. Spero che questo aiuti e abbia un senso in una certa misura.

2 Likes

thank you, I really appreciate your commitment to translate into Italian. I will send a message to an admin. did I get it right? in practice the BAT are withdrawn every month, then I have to wait a week and in the end it could take another week to have them in the wallet?

1 Like

This is the main point. It’s still processing. Payments don’t occur immediately, they can take up to 2-3 weeks to complete. Though they are working on infrastructure and hopefully it can resolve much faster in the future. The important part is that payments begin on the 8th, they don’t always arrive on the 8th.

Questo è il punto principale. È ancora in fase di elaborazione. I pagamenti non avvengono immediatamente, ma possono richiedere fino a 2-3 settimane per essere completati. Tuttavia, si sta lavorando sull’infrastruttura e si spera che in futuro si possa risolvere molto più velocemente. L’importante è che i pagamenti inizino l’8, non sempre arrivano l’8.

No need to do that yet. Just wait for it to show all payments completed. The best website to use to track the status of payments is also the same one that allows you to see how many ad campaigns there are in your region. That website is https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

Non è ancora necessario farlo. Aspettate che vengano visualizzati tutti i pagamenti completati. Il sito web migliore da utilizzare per monitorare lo stato dei pagamenti è anche lo stesso che vi permette di vedere quante campagne pubblicitarie ci sono nella vostra regione. Il sito web è https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

Kind of, at the very end of the month we’ll see our BAT zero out or decrease, along with a message that will tell us how much will be delivered to us. The systems at Brave then process everything and reconciles all ads, then prepares the vBAT (virtual basic attention token) into money, then the money gets sent to Uphold which then turns the money into BAT. Obviously that all can take time and, as most banks like to do, they wait for payments to clear before they make funds available to us. That is what can cause the delay in us receiving.

Più o meno, alla fine del mese vedremo il nostro BAT azzerarsi o diminuire, insieme a un messaggio che ci dirà quanto ci verrà consegnato. I sistemi di Brave elaborano tutto e riconciliano tutti gli annunci, quindi preparano il vBAT (token virtuale di attenzione di base) in denaro, poi il denaro viene inviato a Uphold che lo trasforma in BAT. Ovviamente tutto questo può richiedere del tempo e, come la maggior parte delle banche ama fare, aspettano che i pagamenti vengano liquidati prima di mettere i fondi a nostra disposizione. Questo può causare un ritardo nella ricezione.

If you ever have issues, you should create a Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

Messaging an admin here can sometimes get you assistance, but overall they need you to do an official ticket and to provide the information requested there so they can look into it and resolve issues. They get a lot of messages and notifications daily, so writing them is not a good way to get help unless they specifically ask you to send them a message.

In caso di problemi, è necessario creare un ticket di assistenza su https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431.

A volte è possibile ottenere assistenza inviando un messaggio a un amministratore, ma in generale è necessario creare un ticket ufficiale e fornire le informazioni richieste in modo da poter esaminare e risolvere i problemi. Ricevono molti messaggi e notifiche ogni giorno, quindi scrivere loro non è un buon modo per ottenere aiuto, a meno che non vi chiedano espressamente di inviare un messaggio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.