Rewards in Japan

Hello,

I am based in Japan and have a few sites etc as a creator. I recently got an email stating that we cannot use Uphold here, but can use PayPal. I’m much happier with this.

However, in the email it said to click the “link with PayPal” link, but I don’t have that link… I log in via the Japanese login, but the dashboard is in English. Am I somehow not registered in Japan? Are they different dashboards?

Thanks!

cc @asad @steeven for assistance here

I have the exact same issue. Got the e-mail that Uphold isn’t gonna work in Japan due legal reasons, changed the display language to Japanese, but I have no option to connect my PayPal account to my creator page. I know, the Brave Team is busy facing new issues all the time, so maybe it’s just a matter of time.

Hey all,

Still finalizing some of the PayPal integration stuff. Pinging @awang to follow up if he can :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. I have like 140 BAT in my creator account and would be really happy, if I could somehow access that. PayPal would be fine, although I would be okay with Uphold too. It´s a shame that Japan´s regulation doesn´t really like that idea. I can wait, so no rush, I know that it is not easy for you all to integrate all the stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.