Rewards history - Get your Stuff together!

Unfortunately a lot of negative stories here on the community. It’s clear that a lot of things aren’t going well at Brave right now.

My August and September Rewards are gone. This seems to happen to many users. It can also happen that Auto Contribute turns out to be on again, without notification.

I’m still using Brave in October. When my rewards disappear again in November, I’m done with this browser. It’s a great initiative, but it’s starting to look like a scam.

Do you have your rewards synced through Uphold or Gemini? If so the rewards will be sent over in those accounts. The wallet activity screenshot you posted will only update if you are not connected through Upohold/Gemini.

Correct, I’m not connected trough Uphold/Gemini :slight_smile:

Hmm. For that you will have to reach out to an admin like @steeven and have them look at your logs to see why you are not receiving anything.

Hi @Kibi welcome to Community :smiley:

Can you please DM me your Wallet ID (found at brave://rewards-internals) and with the topic template and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.