Rewards didn't credited after saying 3,2,1 days

Briefly describe your issue:
I was waiting for my BAT to arrive. But after counting down the days, now it’s gone! I see many friends are also having the same issue every day. I did not get a single cent and it was all taken away from me! I hope Brave can check my computer memory to find the missing BAT.I think the BAT I lost is approx “2”

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Windows 10 Brave 1.27.111

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
year ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

2 Likes

I’m also facing the same issue here, I don’t know the reason. @steeven please help us.

2 Likes

Same here, on my phone and laptop. Didn’t receive anything after the countdown. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Me too, i ONLY receive 1 payment = 5 bats from 1 device my phone, and the BATS from 2 Dessktop PC just dissapeared, they never paid me. Where did they end up???

1 Like

@steeven please look into this and reply. We want to know the reason why is this happening. This happened to most of the user’s today.

1 Like

Same issue here, didn’t recive any BAT after the countdown

the countdown was for the start of the payment process – yeah they have to change that text –

the payment process is still ongoing, until it is finished you have not lost anything… please be more patient

Monthly Ads Payout Status Update

1 Like

In the same boat. I received none of my estimate rewards for last month. Maybe they’re still processing it through?

1 Like

I have the same problem over here. I have only received payment in Uphold for 1 profile and the remaining 3 still NOTHING. I’ve been using Brave for months and the first time this has happened. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Hopefully they are able to fix this. It’s a serious bug.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!