Rewards are not update even after viewing the ads

I think something is wrong with the catalog

1 Like

I can also confirm the same, Received more adds than the shown one and not being rewarded for the one that do come.

1 Like

I got same Issue here bat reward points not added

1 Like

I have the same problem.

i am facing the same situationā€¦hope the issue gets resolved soon

Same problem, not only that I lost 1 bat on both pc and my mobile.

I have noticed that starting yesterday when I view sponsored images or get adds my estimated rewards counter does not increment right away but it does ā€œcatch upā€ later in the day. Is it possible they made a change to prevent people from farming the sponsored images? I noticed this behavior on both of my desktops and my mobile.

1 Like

Seriously thereā€™s some issue with brave servers, i guess. Because iā€™ve seen 3 ads through notification, but the Ad counter and BAT counter are at the same point. When clicked on the Total monthly Ads counter, those ads are shown in the list, but they are not counted.
Iā€™m from India.

From Morning, my Ad counter and Reward Counter has been at the same place.

And since morning, iā€™ve clicked and viewed these ads, but the Ad counter and Reward Counter has not even moved.

2 Likes

Well, it started with me as well, Have seen/clicked many ads still none of them counted in the rewards, some things wrong?

1 Like

The ads in the catalog seemed stucked

1 Like

Same for me, but worse. Itā€™s been 6 weeks of seeing ads, yet "ads recievedā€™ counter remains at 0. Old bat remains stuck and stopped transferring to uphold as well. Iā€™ve got a support DM out, patiently hoping for a resolution soon.

2 Likes

me too ( MacBook Air macOS Mojave 10.14.3 )

Same problem here, still getting ads but ad counts and estimated rewards are the same. Please fix this soon.

4 Likes