Rewards are not showing in earning section

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
Rewards are not showing. I see two – in place of earning. Also, I still receive the ads, but the problem is the amount of bat I received for ads is not adding. The only view I can see is two --.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?

There is already a lot of info. vBAT has been discontinued adn if you’re not connected to Uphold / Gemini, current earnings will be blank.
.https://brave.com/rewards-changes/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.