Reward per ad is .005

BAT price or value reduces by 30% but reward per ad not increasing.
I request you have to look into this. Brave users are important so give them proper value and support.
Ad reward is now 0.005 BAT which merely near 0.0048$. You cant buy a toffee with this.
Look Into it @steeven

2 Likes

I am getting less than that I am just getting 0.003 sometimes. you are correct it should be taken serious. And in these times I also lost my bat I don’t know how…

3 Likes

Ok, I understand for notification ads everyone receiving 0.003 BAT around 0.0029 $ and for background image ads receiving 0.005 .
Seriously brave giving us very less rewards. :confused:

3 Likes

Exactly, even to buy a toffee we need to watch at least 10-15 ads.:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Try to buy a toffee with Chrome then… Good Luck

4 Likes

You should be happy there is a reward. If you want more crpytocurrency you should go mine some. Don’t try to become a millionaire with brave browser :joy: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

The reward per ad depends on the advertisers and the value they perceive they are receiving from the ads. It does NOT depend on the Brave devs.

2 Likes

@kushwanth Check to make sure that ALL of your devices have auto-contribute turned OFF.

1 Like

@ItzMeRajat @lvlalrinhlua
Exactly,
No one can be fully satisfied,
I have to search lot of stuff in internet, before the browser I used (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) no one can block stupiid Ads while browsing,
Worst Chrome browser they STEAL cookie to show focused ADS various Reports suggests that Google collect Data even from incognito mode, and selling to make millions with our data and in the end we get NOTHING

2 Likes

I m not against brave browser. I Like brave as it has a privacy feature. But my point is that when BAT price is 0.21$ at that time we receive 0.100 BAT for one ad, now BAT Price is 0.75$ and we are receiving 0.003 BAT for an ad. THAT’S NOT FAIR ):

3 Likes

totally agree with you and with OC

Guys are you getting rewards for seeing ads??

Yes, we are getting rewards.

No. One of my computers stopped giving rewards despite seeing ads, as per other thread.
Send 2 messages to support without any response.

Same issue. I am not getting any rewards from today morning. I received atleast 6 ads

1 Like

How is that not fair? “Fair” is what the advertising market will support. It’s a simple matter of economics. Advertisers don’t exist just to give you free money. Advertisers pay money for advertising to increase their business. If the advertisers aren’t seeing enough increase in business from a specific advertising method, they will stop advertising in that method. If the price of the ads gets too high to be financially beneficial to the advertiser, they will advertise somewhere else instead. The “solution” is for more people to buy stuff that they see in the ads, to encourage the advertisers to increase the number of ads they buy and for them to be willing to pay more per ad. That’s what’s “fair”.

1 Like

ok. That’s fair I understand np.

1 Like