Reward not credit to my uphold account from mobile

I have verified my mobile wallet and linked to my Uphold account.

In mobile wallet it is showing right 45 BAT available in Uphold account. But when i checked my uphold account the BAT token is not credited.

In system, it’s showing 16 BAT which is now the exact token available in my Uphold account.

Hi @gnoeee - - payments are still processing - MEGATHREAD: August 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support. They will be processing through tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Hi @steeven - I have seen the MegaThread message. But I have already credited the BAT token in mobile. After that i have verified my mobile wallet on 6th August. But till now it’s not showing in my Uphold account.

Hello @gnoeee , the same thing happens to me on my android device. Yesterday I claimed the payment without problems then I completed the amount greater than 25 $bat connect the uphold account and until now I have not received the $bat in uphold.
if I get to receive them in the course of the day notice. I don’t know if it is a problem or if we have to wait a certain time.

Yup… the same issue… Don’t know exactly what is the problem. Waiting for an official response for this issue.

I think payment is still processing so please wait and check the threat of payout.

Same issue hope it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

It is not uncommon for payments to arrive in more than one installment for verified wallets.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.