Reward for seeing Advertisement

I heard about brave browser 3 days ago. I also know it gives reward for using this browser and seeing Advertisement. So I create upload account then I connect it to my browser. I also add my YouTube channel and personal website link. From three days I only use this browser for reward.but I didn’t get any. I don’t know what happen here with me. My all setting are done as I know. Can you guys help me with that ???

Hi @sajidahmedkhan, welcome to community and to Brave!

What OS are you primarily using? Can you confirm that you have opted into receiving ads? It’s important to remember that opting in to receive a certain number of ads per day does not guarantee that you will receive that amount, but means that you will receive ‘up to’ that amount.

Let us know if there’s anything else that we can help to answer!

@sajidahmedkhan and make sure you live in supported countries .

Windows 10 pro. Even still now I didn’t receive any Advertisement and not even 20 bat for opening account and connect it from verified uphold.

I am from Bangladesh

Bangladesh is not in current supported countries for Brave Ads. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026361072-Brave-Ads-FAQ

More region support is coming. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.