Reward does not working on windows 7

I am using Brave Browser on Windows 7, everything is working perfect but reward system. There is no ads neither rewards to earn whatsoever. I have tried all method that I found on community website recommended by other users, however does not work for me. I have reinstall my windows 7, and tried to use Brave Browser on row windows 7, which has no other software, not working. please assist me to sort the problem.
Thanks in advance
AR

1 Like

I use Windows 7 as well, about the rewards I just got a couple of ads from brave like 2 or 3 a day only. I don’t know if theirs a required windows system requirements to use brave browser

unfortunately I have non so far, I am also using Mac and Brave Browser is working great on the Mac. There are lots of tips and tricks showing how do some changes on Win7 setting, I have tried all of those but no result yet.

Hi

Is your version SSE2 capable?
Do you use a light version of W7?

Im using Windows 7 Professional
and I have no idea about SSE2 ?
I would appreciate if you give more info about it. How to check or update/grade it if its possible
Thanks

What are the system requirements to install Brave?

Windows

• Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later
  • An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that’s SSE2 capable

Dont worry if your pc has P4 or later processor.

it is Intel(R) Core™2 Due CPU E7500 2.9GHz

I checked it, it is SSE2 capable

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.