Return to Brave News feed / Home page

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
The button to return to Home page after reading an article on Brave News is not working (it’s showing greyed out)
To get back to Brave News, I have to open a new page but News are displayed back to the top of the list. If the articles I want to read are down below the stream, this is very annoying and time consuming.
With the return button, I was able to get back to where I was on the article’s list and keep going.
This started to happen about 2-3 days ago.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Launch an article of interest in Brave News
  2. After reading the article I want to get back to the news stream, right to where I was before
  3. Return button is greyed out and can’t return to Home page/News stream

Expected result:
I want to be able to return to the News stream exactly to where I was before launching the article I just read and not to a new page/top of the news stream.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.31 (23)

Mobile Device details
iPhone 11, running iOS 15

Additional Information:

1.31 update broke this, sorry.
We have a fix for it in build 1.31.1, scheduled for next week

Hello Michal.
Excellent news! Looking forward to receiving the update.
I appreciate your response, and also the very short time you took to respond to my feedback.
Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.