Restore Regen Keys for Virtual BAT?

Had a disaster with two Brave profiles that were bizarrely wiped on the last update (currently working w/ Sampson on this) and I lost my virtual BAT in the process.
In the past, if I needed to reinstall Brave or do an OS reset, I could simply paste in my rescore keys and the virtual BAT would regenerate back to its last known balance. Admittedly the last time I used this feature was back in 2020 (I believe).
So, I tried to follow this procedure post-profile-wipes and the virtual BAT was not regenerated.
What can I do?

So if not here, then where do I go for Support relating to my BAT? I tried Twitter also and no answer.

Can I get a definitive answer from someone please?

DO THE RESTORE KEYS STILL WORK OR NOT???
IF NOT, WHY NOT???
I VIEWED THOSE ADS, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO UTILIZE THE REWARDS GIVEN. WHY ARE THE VIRTUAL BAT UNFAIRLY AT RISK NOW IF NOT ‘‘VERIFIED’’???

The whole system of virtual BAT is flawed without some kind of security assured to the user.
Brave Team, not everyone CAN or WANTS to ‘‘Verify’’ with Uphold or Gemini in order to participate in Brave Rewards. Some of us like to collect them and hold them “virtually” and use them for tips and contributions and to be part of the Brave experiment going forward.
I lost a considerable number of BAT due to a situation not in my control (profiles wiped on update) and NOW (apparently?) I cannot get those BAT that I EARNED in good faith back.
UNFAIR…
FLAW!!!
Plus the Brave Team can’t even have the decency to give me an honest reply or even a single reply about it.
Hmmmm.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.