Restore Brave Rewards(and extensions) from backup

Briefly describe your issue:
I had to reinstall my OS (Ubuntu). I made a backup of the partitions before doing this. Following some forum answers I installed Brave and copied over the BravSoftware folder. I was hoping this would work but when I launch Brave I get a message that the account is locked. I unlock it. My tabs come back but my Brave rewards and extension are not there. How do I get those back? Are those stored in another folder I* need to copy over?
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Version 1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

I assume you mean the rewards ‘wallet’. No. It is not verified currently (was in the previous install with Gemini) It won’t let me because I have hit the limit

What date did you verify your wallet?

Maybe a month ago? Is there somewhere I can find a timestamp? I can check my laptop which I verified around the same time.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

I’m in the USA so all should be good.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

I’m not currently linked to Uphold but Gemini. That being said I have manually turned off Auto-contribute.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.