Restore all my slots please

Briefly describe your issue:
I want to restore all my slots, because most sessions were in virtual machines, I didn’t know the limitation of slots.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android 10 One plus 5 (A5000)
Brave 1.35.103, Chromium 98.0.4758.102
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No
What date did you verify your wallet?
06/11/2018
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, spain.
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

@Leamsi10k Two things I’ll answer.

1. Traditionally, you would need to complete Wallet unlinking request form to get those slots unlocked. So you can do that now if you’d like.
  2. That said, it may be better off to wait. Brave is eliminating the wallet limit very soon. They currently have it in testing and will release it ASAP, just no particular date. If all goes well, within the next couple weeks I think. You can track it at https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/18572

Thank you very much for your help.
I hope that the brave team will be able to remove that limitation just in case you also contact support at the first link.

Again, thank you very much
I will try to leave this post open and mark your response as like “solution” as soon as you have a support response.
:heart:<3

Update Ticket support:

Arya (Brave Software)

Mar 23, 2022, 10:29 AM PDT

Thanks for submitting your unlinking request. Please note that we are removing the linking limit completely in April.

We’ve processed your request with the information that you provided. If you’re still unable to link a new wallet, it is most likely because the Custodian/Member ID you provided was incorrect.

1 Like

Do you have any idea if someone from the brave support team confirms that they have received the unlinking request or gives any update on unlinking requests? Its been around 2 weeks that I submitted a unlink request and still got no response or update from the support team on my email. How are we supposed to know if our request has been processed or not?

They will send you a confirmation email when you unlink your account.

I haven’t yet got any reply. Its been almost 2 weeks. Might be I messed up with the custodian member ID. I don’t know where to find it when using Gemini. Do you have any idea regarding this?
@Saoiray

In my case it took approximately 15 days, I don’t know how gemini works so I can’t give you an answer, sorry. I think the only thing you can do is wait or send a new ticket. Also keep in mind that what support told me is that in April they removed the linking restrictions.
I hope I have helped you and you understand me well, I use Google translate xd

@VB10 At this point, I’d suggest just waiting. We’re at the end of March and they have been aiming for this month to be when they remove device limits. It could be delayed further if they had issues, but otherwise I’m assuming we’ll see this go into effect within the next 7 days. (Assumption, not guarantee, so don’t take it like I’m telling you it’s definitely happening by then)

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. I’ll rather wait a little. And I know its you trying to help and nothing is in your hands so nothing like taking it as something certain.
Thanks for your time though

1 Like

You have indeed helped and it didn’t seem at any point that it was translated. Thanks for your response. It was indeed helpful.

1 Like

I got this email from brave.

[ Thanks for submitting your unlinking request. Please note that we are removing the linking limit completely in coming months.
We’ve processed your request with the information that you provided. If you’re still unable to link a new wallet, it is most likely because the Custodian/Member ID you provided was incorrect. Please use the instructions below to submit a new unlinking request with the correct information. ]

But now, how will I know if they’ve actually restored the slots, and how many slots have they restored out of the 3 of my unused and locked slots? Is there anyway to find out? @Saoiray

Yes, there’s been a lot of things. Some people had emails come in saying they were removing in March. Others had a more generic email. They have been working on it. We were given an official response today on the status. You can see more on that at Notice to all: device limit

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.