Restore a "most visited" site on new tab page

Description of the issue: I accidentally removed a “most visited” site, and can’t find a way to get it back.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3. Remove a “most visited” site, then look for a way to get it back.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!): Can’t find a way.

Expected result: Should be able to get it back.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Windows 10, Version 1.7.98

Nope. That shows or hides the entire feature. It doesn’t bring back the one I accidentally deleted.

my bad, i thought you were talking about the top sites box

@JohnDproof,
At this time where’s no way to do this – however, we have (in progress) an addition to the NTP that will allow you to set custom sites at your discretion:

We REALLY need to be able to add MORE than just SIX favorite or most used sites to our Dashboard. PLEASE!!

1 Like

Any way to reset the “most visited” feature as a whole (without resetting other features) so that the deleted one will eventually show back up that way?

@TheShanMan,
We’re in the process of implementing a more customizable NTP in general, which will allow you to do this (and more). See progress here:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.