"Reset Brave Rewards data..."

Hello,

I’ve no issue, but I’m curious about something that seems to have been added with Release v1.22.71. “Reset Brave Rewards data…
It’s been added to the bottom of all three tabs.

Does it clear estimated pending BAT? What about claimed BAT that hasn’t been transferred to Uphold/ Gemini yet?

Why/ When would someone want to initiate this?

Thank you!

1 Like

giphy (3)

2 Likes

Hello @saereV

it been there for long time when you click on it will open this page brave://rewards/#manage-wallet which will allow you to manage your wallet (in old version you was able to backup the wallet seed and restore it) and reset would reset any bat on it (unless if it already paid to your uphold) not sure why this option but maybe it could help to fix some issue but not sure

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

No doubt many users would assume this could fix reward issues :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hi @justsomeone1, thank you :slight_smile:

I did risk clicking on it and got this prompt…

…which I knew about, but I’d only accessed this prompt before by clicking the gear icon of the wallet circled in red.

I truly don’t recall ever seeing this link in the ‘clear browsing’ section. I didn’t see it the last time I was messing with settings early Wednesday morning. Today was the first time I went back in again and that’s when I noticed it.

Are you sure that link wasn’t added with this last update? I suppose it could just be me staring at a screen too much or mixing up my OSes, but with Dark Theme enabled, it’s really hard to miss :upside_down_face:

loool then the tears come :wink:

1 Like

you very welcome @saereV

and it was there and when it first introduced it was clearing just the history of reward not bat
for example clear your donations history and payment history

and we all miss something sometimes :wink:

and have a nice day both of you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.