Requesting a new Brave Rewards partner for Indian users

Dear Team,

As an enthusiastic user of Brave browser in India, I’ve actively participated in the BAT token rewards program. However, I’ve encountered a significant issue with Zebpay deducting my BAT earnings due to the absence of trading activity on their platform, coupled with an additional 0.0001 BTC + GST (18%) charge. This deduction, which exceeds my earnings from Brave browser, renders the connection with Zebpay futile if my earnings fall below the monthly fee charge. I respectfully urge the consideration of new reward partners tailored to Indian users, providing a more equitable and rewarding experience. Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Best regards, MR_ASK_Chay (Annam0304)

@Annam0304 it often is helpful for you and others if you try to spend time searching on topics first. For example, there was a discussion on this if you check things like:

But even leaving those aside, you also have:

Main points are:

1. You only get charged if you sweep BAT to your account and leave it sitting there. Otherwise, no fee.

2. On-Chain payments are in the works, so there can be other options.

This topic is a good point and if it works fine in my case there will be no use of custodial accounts, anyhow waiting for the feature to complete soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.