Request to Include Ethiopian Servers in your VPN Servers

Dear Brave Private,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Dagmawi from Black Storm, and I am writing to you from Ethiopia.

I have been familiar with your VPN service for some time now and I am extremely amused by its performance and reliability. However, I have noticed that there is no option to choose a server located in Ethiopia.

Ethiopia, being one of the fastest-growing economies in Africa, presents a unique opportunity for your VPN service. The digital landscape here is rapidly evolving, and the demand for secure and reliable internet connections is on the rise.

Moreover, I have observed that YouTube ads are less frequent here compared to other countries. This could potentially enhance the user experience for those who choose to connect via an Ethiopian server.

I understand that there may be various factors to consider when setting up servers in a new location, such as jurisdiction, infrastructure, legal considerations, and user demand. I would appreciate it if you could share any challenges you have encountered in other regions. This could help us better understand the feasibility of setting up servers in Ethiopia.

Thank you for considering this request. I believe that including Ethiopian servers in your service will not only benefit users in Ethiopia but also those in other countries who are looking for a seamless and ad-free browsing experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Dagmawi Nigus, BlackStorm Tech.
https:/blackstormtech.com/