Reopen last closed window does not work

I have tried this a few times. After rebooting the computer, the “reopen last closed window” command does not work at all, as in nothing happens. This is terribly inconvenient, as I do not like to keep my computer on over weekends, and having to bookmark everything every time I shut down my computer is a load of horseshit.

HI @Necrophage

A couple of questions for you:

1. What are your Brave and OS versions?
  2. When you go to about:preferences, what is your setting for ‘Brave starts with’?
  3. When you go to about:preferences and open Security, are you clearing any of that data on close of Brave?

Thanks,
Lauren

Greetings,I start with "My windows/tabs from last time."
Mac OS is Sierra 10.12.6I have it set to clear NO data on close of Brave.Here is the info for the Brave version.

Name | Version |
Brave | 0.18.36 |
rev | 7ab85e9 |
Muon | 4.3.22 |
libchromiumcontent | 61.0.3163.79 |
V8 | 6.1.534.32 |
Node.js | 7.9.0 |
Update Channel | dev |
OS Platform | macOS |
OS Release | 16.7.0 |
OS Architecture | x64

Also, I am having issues with Brave (Version 1.4.2(17.09.08.16)) logins on my Ipad. It populates the password field but some sites will not recognize an entry, and then I have to close the tab completely, reopen it, and then log in manually, entering the password FIRST, and THEN my screen name. I do not have this issue on the mac.
I appreciate your help. I really would like to continue using Brave because it has many great features, but without the “reopen last closed window” function on the mac, and login functions on the ipad, it is not terribly convenient.
Thanks,Necrophage

LaurenWags
October 3 |

HI @NecrophageA couple of questions for you:

• What are your Brave and OS versions?
  • When you go to about:preferences, what is your setting for ‘Brave starts with’?
  • When you go to about:preferences and open Security, are you clearing any of that data on close of Brave?
    Thanks,
    Lauren Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hi, I didn’t want to open a new thread for the same topic, but I am experiencing the same issue on my Macbook.

Brave 0.20.30
V8 6.4.388.40
rev 8b78402
Muon 4.7.9
OS Release 17.2.0
Update Channel Release
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform macOS
Node.js 7.9.0
Brave Sync v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent 64.0.3282.119

Clicking either Reopen Last Closed Tab or Reopen Last Closed Window does nothing. I have Brave set to not delete any browsing data on close.

Thanks!

I think these cover your issue:

Thanks,
Lauren