Description of the issue:
When windows puts the screen to sleep and wake the screen back up. I have to change focus from brave browser to another window. Then back to brave before it will update the display (rendered html content.)
Monitor sleep is not computer sleep
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Open brave browser
- Navigate to a website
- Wait for windows to sleep the monitor
- Wake windows from monitor sleep
- try to scroll the website within brave browser, nothing happens
- select another window or desktop or start menu. Anything to change context
- select brave browser, should be able to scroll now. Also previous scrolling will be updated once it looses focus.
When awoken from monitor sleep I should be able to just interact with the website and see display updates. Scrolling clicking etc.
Brave Version( check
V1.22.71 (Apr 1, 2021)
|Edition||Windows 10 Home|
|Experience||Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0|