Remove website marked dangerous!

Hello everyone,
I have read this post…

…but I don’t want to disable safe browsing on all websites just one site that is now safe to visit.

I went into apps data and removed the files from the Safe browsing folder at this address…
C:\Users\AMD RYZEN 7\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Safe Browsing

And this work, until I next opened Brave. The new data was replaced with the old data and now I can’t see this site, being marked dangerous once more.

I have done everything possible in settings but nothing will mark this site safe anymore. While I can use another browser to visit this site it isn’t a proper solution. I really prefer brave above all other browers.

Any ideas how to correct this issue?

Marked Dangerous? this is assigned by Google not by Brave.

See the following https://sucuri.net/guides/how-to-remove-google-blacklist-warning/

1 Like

It’s not possible to permanently ignore a site flagged by Safe Browsing. While it is annoying, there is usually a very good reason for it. If you put the URL of your site here:

you might be able to get more information as to what is going on.

What I would suggest is that you reach out to the owner of the site and share a link to the above Google Transparency Report page. It should help in figuring out how to resolve the security problem with the site.

It does say this site in question is unsafe but that was yesterday. The hacker’s content has been removed and his website re-uploaded. It is a clean site late yesterday evening but now it is obviously going to take some work to get Google to unflag this site.

I have given him the advice from here, thank you both, and I am sure he will get it all sorted.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.