Remove verified browser instances?

The first thing I noticed is that the amount of BAT I have in my browser is not being transferred to uphold. The last successful transfer occurred in February. The second thing I noticed is a message saying I’ve reached my maximum number of verified wallets.

After some reading (https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056508071) it looks like I hit my maximum verified wallets without intending to. I only use the standard brave browser to verify my wallet. At one point in the past few months I did have to re-install my OS and probably used up another verification. I suspect at some point in the last year I’ve hit my limit with browsers I no longer use anymore. Is there anyway to reset/remove verified wallets that I no longer use anymore?

MacOS 11.4
Version 1.25.68 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Wallet is currently verified (but no funds are transferring).

I disconnected my wallet today and re-verified today. I also probably verified when I re-installed the OS back in Feb/Mar.

I have been able to receive payments in the past (last was in Feb)

No VPN

Region US

Auto contribute is off on all my devices

Unfortunately, that four-device lifetime limit is set by Uphold, not by Brave. There is no way to regain a device allotment once it has been used, even if you unlink that wallet from Uphold.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.