Remove Specific News Outlets (eg Daily Mail

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Removing specific news websites from Brave Today

Opening a new tab and scrolling down

Version 1.20.103 Chromium: 88.0.4324.152 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I’m being shown news which can only be considered absolute dribble from the likes of Daily Mail.

While not to the same extent I am also seeing stuff for HypeBeast and sneakers which I have no care for.

How can I set specific media outlets to not come up on this feed?

This is a feature I have made use of on most other browsers/devices I’ve used so that only the outlets I wish to fund with my viewership is appearing for me.

DM articles are right wing, nonsensical clickbait and over the top advertising which adds no value to my life, I avoid interacting with them on the web at all costs so I do not contribute to their funding. They are known to create articles that are xenophobic, climate change denying, homophobic and many other hateful things.

It is bottom of the barrel news:

This is the same for the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Express. These are but a few examples but I want to remove all these from coming up on Brave Today

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.