Remember Where I Saved It!

windows

So I use an awesome set of web sites to convert images to higher quality for me such as http://waifu2x.udp.jp/
It helps take the original 128 size images and upscale them with little quality loss to 256 sense my version of Photoshop cannot do it as well as a few other web sites for my textures when making blender uv etc.
When I save these images, Brave USED to remember where I last saved files of that type and start from there when I clicked “Save As”. Now it no longer remembers the last location and just defaults to the downloads folder and I have to navigate 17 folders each time to save an image and I convert 50 or 60 at a time. So you can understand how this feature no longer working can get quite irritating. It’s been 3 updates sense it broke, that includes the one I got just today. Please fix this soon.

Thanks for reporting @RAmar, and apologize for the inconvenience.

IIRC, it’s a known issue with download path. Will search for existing issue and get back to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,
:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks.

I almost got excited a little bit ago. I went to save an image and it remembered the last place I saved an image. However when I went to the second image it forgot all about it and went right back to starting at downloads folder. So for a brief moment, for that one file… I’m going to assume that it’s something else interfering with it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.