Regular blurring while loading is triggering

Trigger me timbers because the excessive blur is getting my goat

where do you experience the issue and how do you do that? a screenshot might help.

Very often (and somewhat unpredictably) all the text and images blur. When I move my mouse significantly or otherwise interact with the page, the blur goes away.I guess it’s not only during loading. It seems to happen when I navigate away from the page and come back. Sometimes from another application or just from another tab. But it also happens sometimes randomly while I interact with a page. It happens with lots of pages, including this one.

Brave: 0.18.36
rev: 7ab85e97318fef041433b0c3d73b457205fae805
Muon: 4.3.22
libchromiumcontent: 61.0.3163.79
V8: 6.1.534.32
Node.js: 7.9.0
Update Channel: dev
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
OS Release: 10.0.10586
OS Architecture: x64

Do you think the issue looks same as one reported here?

Yes that looks like the same issue. But note that for me, thumbnails are blurring at the same time as the text. Also, it’s not just the page itself – the text in all my tabs blurs too. So it’s a browser-wide issue, not page-specific

Thanks for that info!

Have you changed DPI setting on your PC?

No, I haven’t changed those. Outside of the Brave window nothing is blurred, but inside it is. Including the menu bar. Sometimes it depends where my mouse is hovering. Things I hover over on this page tend to blur but not always. And when I hover away they tend to unblur, but not always. It’s extremely erratic and unpredictable

Flash is enabled and youtube videos seem unaffected by the blurring

Thanks for your report. I added a suggestion here to make it easy to troubleshoot the issue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.