Region not supported UK account

Hi to all

I did try to send my rewards from brave browser to my uphold account from Month ago and I got also message like your region not supported.
Im from Poland and I had a succesfully transfer from my brave browser to uphold before but it stops
Please help with That
Best regards

Hungary is not a supported region, at least not in terms of connecting to Uphold or Gemini. You can still earn Rewards, you just can’t move them to an exchange. You can read more details at PSA: Unsupported Region

Same as above, Poland is not currently supported to be linked to Gemini or Uphold. Please read PSA: Unsupported Region

Thank You for answer
How and where can i transfer BAT coins?
Polish BRAVE support Will back or permanently no?
Best regards

śr., 17 sie 2022, 15:35 uĹźytkownik Stephen Ray via Brave Community <[email protected]> napisał:

Same problem (From Argentina)

Any BAT you earn now will be stored in your browser. When payment issues this next month, you should have a Claim button appear in your Rewards. Once claimed, it stores on the browser itself. It can’t be transferred anywhere except to tip Creators.

Yes, it will be back. They are working on bringing regions back little bits at a time. The first back was France, which just was added again yesterday. Next is Brazil and maybe India. Not sure when others will be added again. You can keep track of updates by checking in on PSA: Unsupported Region

Hello, I have the same problem, I´m from MÊxico. I had succesfully transfer my token before this but know brave does not let me open my uphold wallet in the browser for that reason. HEEEELP :frowning:

Mexico is not supported right now

chales que feo caso, well meanwhile I will just save my tokens in the browser then :confused:

How long till it resolves, Saoiray?

Nobody knows. I saw you comment on my PSA post. If you check everything I wrote there, you’ll see all the updates I’ve given on what’s going on. It will help if you can go through all of that rather than me typing again. I will say we’re talking months, not days or weeks.

1 Like

I had the same issue. everything was good few hours ago but now I get region not supported. even though I have a verified uphold account.

That’s good man, just read your other post, seems like a complex issue, but I’ve been earning good bat for the past month, so it’s all the waiting game once again. :sweat_smile:

I opened my Uphold account in November 2021 with UK address and I’m also facing the same error.

It was working fine till last month.

Can anyone please help me with that?

What about your passport and all that you submitted to them? Was that also UK?

hello community, i’m from argentina and i can’t verify my uphold account either, a solution please

Same issue from Hong Kong

[quote=“Szilo, post:1, topic:424397”]
your region not supported
[/quote] i see this message, too
From TĂźrkiye

Still not, but I have no error message anymore. Just when I try to link, nothing is happening.

Hi all,

Thanks for taking the time to share your concerns with us.
We do encourage you to please read over our article regarding the supported regions who can verify Brave Rewards with a custodial account which you can find here https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469
For ease, I have included the countries on this list below:
Verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini or Uphold is available in the following 21 countries:

1. Australia
  2. Austria
  3. Belgium
  4. Brazil
  5. Canada
  6. Colombia
  7. Denmark
  8. Finland
  9. France
  10. Hong Kong
  11. Ireland
  12. Italy
  13. Netherlands
  14. New Zealand
  15. Norway
  16. Portugal
  17. Singapore
  18. Spain
  19. Sweden
  20. United Kingdom
  21. United States

If you are in a supported region (you are living in one of the 21 countries listed) but still receiving an error message that states you are not supported. Please do check that your documents i.e. passports and other government IDs are the same as the region you are living in. It would be best advised to reach out to Uphold or Gemini support for more assistance to make sure that your documents are in order.

I hope this answers and address any concerns you might have regarding the matter.

Thank you for the prompt response.

I do not remember exactly but I have added UK address in Uphold so I think I have provided BRP card of UK.

I have Indian passport but not sure if I provided that in Uphold.

If you are aware of any further process I can do to fix this issue from my side then I really appreciate it.

Thank you again!