Region Not Supported in Brave Beta Desktop Version

**Briefly describe your issue:I have issue in Brave Beta Desktop Version. I am an old users of brave also have old uphold account. But the issue that I face is region not supported . I face this only in beta version others or working fine. Old user from Pakistan

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?Windows 11 and Brave Beta Latest Version

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)yes

**What date did you verify your wallet?07/09/2021

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?yes

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)no

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

**Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?yes
@steeven @Saoiray

I am so sorry to tell you. Pakistan has been added recently to the list of non-supported regions.

See updates

As soon as you get disconnected from the other devices, you will get the same message. :frowning:

I read some ware on brave community that brave rewards not effect to old users of pakistan. Is this right or not? Because I am an old user?

It does not affect as long as the browser keeps connected to the Uphold wallet. But, as soon as it disconnects it will not be possible to reconnect.

Your Uphold account is still available for you. But, it will not be possible to connect new devices or reconnect existing devices.

I hope these restrictions will be lifted soon :slight_smile:

Thank you for guiding me :hugs:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.