Region not supported error on Android India

I am not able to verify my brave wallet through uphold it’s showing an error that my region is not supported. I am from India.

4 Likes

@Arkearn

CURRENT - July 12, 2022
New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold
NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold

CURRENT - July 12, 2022
Supported regions for verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial wallet provider
https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469-Supported-regions-for-verifying-Brave-Rewards-with-a-custodial-wallet-provider-

VERBATIM . . .

Support for verifying your Brave Rewards profile may vary by region and custodian.

Currently, Brave Rewards can be verified with the following three custodial wallet service provider partners:

• Uphold
  • Gemini
  • bitFlyer (Japan only)

Uphold, Gemini

Verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini or Uphold is available in the following 19 countries:

1. Australia
  2. Austria
  3. Belgium
  4. Canada
  5. Colombia
  6. Denmark
  7. Finland
  8. Hong Kong
  9. Ireland
  10. Italy
  11. Netherlands
  12. New Zealand
  13. Norway
  14. Portugal
  15. Singapore
  16. Spain
  17. Sweden
  18. United Kingdom
  19. United States

bitFlyer

Verifying Brave Rewards with bitFlyer is only available for users in Japan.

system @moderators @steeven Mattches do you want to resolve this issue or not? if uphold throws region is not supported error then how am i able to create account in the first place!
what a way you’ve found to fool people
step 1: download brave to earn BAT
step 2: download uphold to trf BAT.
step 3: give all of your vulerable data to uphold so they can sell it to hackers and earn good chunk
step 4: verify wallet to actually trf BAT…
OOPSIE can’t be verified…region not supported
step 5: ask support team for help.
“Brave can you resolve the issue?”
Brave: “fu## off”
“Uphold can you resolve the issue?”
Uphold: “fu## off”
people: yeah, let’s do that!!
marketing strategies fudging people! f. uphold and brave

4 Likes

brother brave is a open source you can watch its source code on github if you have any question regarding privacy a and your vulerable data to uphold on any hacker. you earned 100s of rupees using brave browser right? but not this month only… i didnt get brave reward this month due to technical glitch it doesnt mean that i am going to start abusing them. I know that they will fix this all i have to wait and watch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.