Region (Ireland) currently not supported

hey guys,

I think the title pretty much sums it up, but essentially, I haven’t been able to reconnect my uphold to brave since early july i believe, (could be much longer at this point).

• it has been working fine for years before that just fine but cannot seem to reconnect
  • my uphold account is perfectly operational and has been since i set it up years ago
  • im an irish user, using the browser within ireland (which to my knowledge is on the list of supported regions for uphold)

Could i please get some help with this?
Kind Regards,
Gerg.

Hi @gerg.szla Welcome to Community :wave:

I do have to ask, when you first verified your Uphold account did you verify your account with Irish documents/identification?
Also are you running the latest version of Brave 1.45x?

Ireland is on the list of Supported Regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner.

1 Like

Hi @SaltyBanana, thanks for your quick reply! :slight_smile:

To answer your questions, yes, when i first verified it i presented official national Identification.
Currently my brave is at exactly v1.45.123 .

1 Like

Have you recently tried disconnecting and reconnecting your Uphold account from Brave Rewards?

Sorry for the late reply . . .
Yes, i’ve tried this several times

Hi @gerg.szla

Could you kindly send me a DM of your Rewards Payment ID (found by going to brave://rewards-internals).

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.