Region currently not supported - Singapore

Hi Support,

I’m trying to connect my Brave Rewards account to my Brave browser but it shows like this,

This is why I requested to change my address because previously my account Country was UAE but right now I’m in Singapore.

Windows 11.
Version 1.61.120 Chromium: 120.0.6099.234 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Uphold

This is not good enough. Brave doesn’t see all your information on Uphold. What the system reports to Brave is what country your passport is from and whether you’ve completed all KYC/AML. If you have not submitted a passport from Singapore to Uphold, then they would still be telling Brave you’re from UAE because that’s the passport they have.

Your option is to either change your passport or to wait until on chain payments arrive. If you don’t know about the latter, you may want to read through PSA: Current and upcoming changes to Rewards and Creators.

Hello,

Please find the attached file for their reply.

I just want to connect my Brave Rewards account to the Brave browser so that the ADS that I clicked will go through into brave rewards.

Thank you.

I wish I knew what you told them. There’s no sense in thinking they would send you to Brave when you need to update your documentation with Uphold. Either something was phrased wrong to them or the person who responded is an idiot. That said, nobody at Brave can access or change your documents with Uphold and you have no choice but to speak to Uphold to get that changed.

Hello Saoiray,

The Uphold support told me the solution to this issue and it worked.

Thank you again for the reply.

Regards,
Edison

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.