Regarding status of my account

Can you please tell me what is the present status of my account?My account was under review and there was no BAT grant to me from few months.But after that my appeal was closed and they text me in this way that Brave Rewards Support6 days ago

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, after reviewing your information, we have rejected your appeal to remove the “no grants” restriction on your account.

Please note that you will still be able to earn BAT from the referral program and from BAT tips that are not sourced by grants.

Best,
Brave Support

But in august 1 i have received a token grant of 4 BAT.Can you please tell me is my account is now normal and i will get grant every month ?There was 133.24 BAT in my account .What about them?I am attaching screenshots of them.

Secondly from support text there was clearly written Unfortunately, after reviewing your information, we have rejected your appeal to remove the “no grants” restriction on your account.What was that mean?If no grant is applicable in my account then how I get 4 BAT today by token grant?

Please refer to the following thread regarding your suspension: Important Information regarding Account Reviews/Suspensions