Regarding my brave account

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

-dear I have use your service since last one but due to incomplete process I will never get any rewards this month then I have done all my pending process now please tell me everything is ok now in my account or not then I will complete it and get rewards this month

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device detailsI have used real me note 6 pro with anroid 9 update

Additional Information:
If you want some more information regarding me and my device please contact [email protected] my registered mail on this aap

Today morning I have received a notification on my anroid device home screen and show congratulations you have received 50$ on this weak from degicraft.can this service me from your side Orr other applications .please tell me it’s you or other.i have raised this because notification come though brave browser with degicarft.i hope you reply on this to clear it’s or other.

What just happened?
Can anybuddy care to explain ?:thinking:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.