Description of the issue:
Brave doesn’t have a Log In feature, so we have to rely on the synchronization feature to get back the data such as Bookmark, History, etc.
I’m planning on factory resetting my phone, but I’m worried I’ll lose my data if I don’t synchronize them on another device first.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Go to phone “Settings” > “System” > “Reset” select “Factory Data Reset” and go through the rest of the steps before entering password if asked and reset.
- Go through the steps to set the phone after the data wipe is done, including logging in to your Google Account.
- Install “Brave” browser from Play Store.
- Open “Brave” when installation is done.
- Check if the datas are still there.
All datas are synchronized/still there, just like before I factory reset my phone.
Brave Version( check
Brave 1.38.109, Chromium 101.0.4951.41
Mobile Device details
Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZCT20TL (ASUS_X008DA)
I am going to install the “Brave” browser using the same account I first installed it with on this phone.