Refreshing the browser home screen is showing ads but not able to get rewards for those ads

Briefly describe your issue:
I am using Brave browser since a long time. I have created multiple profiles in the brave browser on one windows device. I linked a KYC verified Gemini wallet to 4 profiles and verified Uphold wallet to 3 profiles.
As we all are familiar with the fact that we can get rewards in two ways
i) By viewing ads from home page of brave browser and
ii) By clicking on pop-up notifications ads.
Previously, I was able to receive rewards by both ways mentioned above.
But, since last month I am only able to receive rewards for pop-up notification ads, not from home screen ads.
I can still see the ads by hitting F5(refresh) button multiple times on the home screen of brave browser, but rewards are not being credited.
What should I do to get rewards by just refreshing browser’s home screen as I used to as before?
Please help me with this issue.
TIA.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 11 OS and Brave version is - Version 1.37.116 Chromium: 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
October 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Some ads don’t give rewards. but remember that the number shown is only an estimate

@GiriGummadi,
Please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page and I’ll be happy to take a closer look.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.