Refresh button not working in Brave for iPhone

This is an old issue that was never solved (there’s a closed post from 2020).

My browser usually has at least ten active tabs. They’re visible, to be clear. When some time has passed, say, one or two days without using them, they appear blank (no content), but they’re still there with their corresponding address.

I tend to go back to these tabs, so they’re important to me.

I try to reload with the refresh button at the right side of the address box, but it just doesn’t click. I try pulling down and it doesn’t work either. I have to press on the address box (as if I was trying to edit it) and then click intro again to reload the page.

I tried toggling the “pull to refresh button” on settings. It’s no good.

This doesn’t happen on the Android version of Brave.

Thanks for your help.

Brave version: Version 1.51.2 (23.6.5.22)
iOS: iOS 16.5.1 (20F75)

Just wanting to confirm, you’re saying this behavior only occurs with tabs that have not been used for days? I mean, does this issue ever happen on newer tabs?

I’ve not been having this issue on my iPhone either. Hence the question above. I don’t tend to keep tabs open for many days or anything. If it’s something I need to come back to, I just bookmark it. Guess I’m trying to look more into how you’re replicating.

Guess also can ask, is it able to be replicated by you or is it random? Notice it happening on any particular types of content or on specific websites?

you’re saying this behavior only occurs with tabs that have not been used for days? I mean, does this issue ever happen on newer tabs?

Yes. Only in older tabs.

Is it able to be replicated by you or is it random? Notice it happening on any particular types of content or on specific websites?

Can’t replicate it.

It has happened in different kind of sites: dictionaries, news, sales.

I’ll try to replicate and post if there’s something new.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.