Refferal graph not show

Hello Brave :
I haven’t seen this issue here, so I’ve decided open new trhead. My referral graph has stopped one days ago. and in dashboard! brave reward creator not show a Refferal Graph. this my reff [https://brave.com/otv411]Could you help me please? BTW - Best Regards for the team! . Brave is developing wonderfully

@krisna
When did you register? Have you added your site through which you invite users?

Was it displayed in general?

1 Like

@ikolebaev 1 day ago a referral graph appeared and now I check it doesn’t appear. Please help me because because I have done my best to collect referrals

1 Like

@krisna
Do you have a YouTube channel that you linked to in your profile? Could you take off the full screen of your profile?

1 Like

@ikolebaev i add channel youtube and twitter

@krisna

See, I will try to help you. You initially added the first site (twitter or YouTube) and you have statistics. And then you added another site right? and you have lost statistics.

I did not add another site. Only YouTube and Twitter when I first made my Brave account

@krisna

I am bad at English. I did not mean the site. I meant the “place” where you attract users, meaning by that youtube or twitter.

@ikolebaev
I attract users from youtube 1 day ago the refferal graph is show , and now the refferal graph dont show

Thanks for letting us know; will report this to the team! Probably a server hiccup that will auto-resolve.

1 Like

@Asad
thank you for your cooperation. always success for brave and team

1 Like

@krisna

I had a similar error like yours! I originally added a YouTube channel and my statistics were displayed. Then I decided to add a github account, after adding I lost statistics.
I think the disappearance of statistics is due to the fact that
the brave team has not yet verified your YouTube account or twitter.

@ikolebaev

but in my account only added youtube and twitter when I created a brave account, and 1 day ago suddenly the referall graph did not appear

@krisna

So really a server error. Wait a little while as a member of the brave team advised.

@ikolebaev
Hehe thank you bro to your help

1 Like

@krisna
I was happy to help :slight_smile:

My graph also shows just 20% of time since yesterday, I believe they are onto that, we should wait for an official update.

@decades85
My graph is gone hehe :frowning:

@awang

My table with downloads is still not being updated, not a graph, namely a table. Help me please

1 Like

I posted another thread about downloads not showing. No response