Referrals are not showing up in my dashboard

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
I have over 50 people signup, download and install Brave browser but only 4 are showing in my Dashboard. It has been around a week now but still my referrals are not reflecting in my dashboard. So only 4 out of all my referrals are reflecting right now and its been around a week from my first load of onboarded users.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I have sent my referral link to a group of people in front of me that have downloaded and registered and they have not shown up on my Dash.

I have made sure both my operating system and Brave is up to date

Reset my laptop and cleared cache

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Actual result my dash shows 4 downloads, 5 instas

Expected result:
50 + downloads and installs as referrals

Reproduces how often:
Every time I get someone to download and install, still the dash does not show it.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
MacOS Catalina Version 10.15.1
Brave Version 1.2.42 Chromium: 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
It has been over week and still my referrals are not showing, only 4 our ot the 50 plus people who have used my link to download and install

Its a bug they are aware of.

Hi @WolfBTC - thanks for reporting. We are currently investigating the cause of this.

Thanks for the fast reply, Will I get all my referrals after this bug has been fixed?

Thanks
Peter

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.