Redirected to an ad page

Description of the issue:
After the website is opened and when you click on any particular option for the first time in the website or randomly touch the screen for the first time(On Android), it is redirected to another site called ‘top blockchain solutions’ and ‘sometimes’ it is again redirected to any financial ads or gambling apps pages.
The same problem does not appear for as many times as you select any option or touch the website screen apart for the first time until the website is refreshed or opened again.
The top block chain solutions website is not an ad itself but serves as an intermediary to different ad based websites.

Exact URL of the website in question:
https://w11.mangafreak.net/

The redirected website URL: https://topblockchainsolutions.nl/jump/next.php?r=1623005&padbl=1

Screenshot of the ad as it appears in Brave:

Did the issue present with default Shields settings?(yes/no)
Yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?
Yes

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no)
No

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?
Yes

Brave version:
Brave 1.19.88

There were some improvements in Brave Nightly for Android, can you test this site?

The problem on Brave Nightly is solved halfway through. In Nightly, when you clear all cache and history and open the website from ‘zero’ then the same problem arises as above mentioned, but also in Nightly time when you are already in the website and after it is redirected for the first time then even if refresh the page as many times and click on the any option or touch the screen it is not redirected compared to the Original Brave Browser for Android.
I also checked the website on Brave Browser PC, and there is no such problem on PC, so it must be only on Android Version of Brave.

1. Are you on a phone or mobile device?
  2. What is the phone or mobile device name and model?
  3. What’s the device OS name and version?

I’m on Windows 10 with Brave 1.19 and I don’t get redirected to an ad site when I click on a comic.

It is as you say and I also mentioned in my previous reply to fanboyz that the problem is only for Brave Version on Android and not on Brave Browser’s PC Version.
Also I don’t think that the Mobile brand or model or OS version matters in this case whatsoever.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.