Redirect for network login

When accessing private or institutional networks that require username/password in a login page, other browsers will automatically redirect you to a login page when they notice there is no internet access. I added an example below from Firefox which has an “Open Network Login Page” button, and a drop-down bar with the same button.

In the same system (Fedora 29) using Bave (Version 0.61.52 Chromium: 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)) I only get a warning about HTTPS and not being able to load my desired page (much like the warning Firefox also gives), but no easy path to reach the network login page.

Could a similar button (or automatic redirection) be create in Brave?

@melomcr,
Thanks for reaching out. Can I see what the page looks like when in Brave?

Sure! Thank you for the interest. Here is the page as it appears to me:
(Detail: I clicked the “advanced” button, which expands the second block of text explaining the certificate is comes from illinois.edu )

+1 for this. Just jointed the community to request this feature. Brave is my main browser but one of my few complaints about it is that I have to always open Firefox to log on to the various public/private networks I use as I move around town and use my computer. Something exactly like what Firefox has would be perfect.