Reddit Sub - BATProject Real or Fake?

Which Reddit sub is the right one?

I posted a help request to Reddit under the BatProject sub and I can’t really if it is an actual official Brave sub. https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/

The moderator of the BATProject sub contacted me and asked me for my wallet internals, I provided them and then they ghosted me.

I trusted them because they were the moderator of the sub. Now I’m concerned that I gave my wallet internals to a scammer.

Please help.

I read your post on reddit. The mod chris cat is not a scammer, but an actual developer from official brave company. He overseas Brave Rewards department or is part of it. The data/logs from brave rewards internal is safe with him.
He is also on this forum. Just input his name after @ like @ chris cat(remove the spaces) and you will find him on this forum too. Or just search his name via the search function.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s helpful.

It was so disheartening when he promised to look into the problem and then just didn’t respond for weeks.

It seems he is very busy, but there doesn’t appear to be a better way to get ahold of support.

It’s a cool product but it’s not great if you can’t get the features to work an there’s no one to help.

Thank you for reporting @babek ! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Steeven,

I sent this to you a couple hours ago. Please let me know if you need any thing else.

Thank you!