Recovering a brave account associated with my phone number

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

**I encountered a big problem when signing into my uphold account .

The problem started when I took the login credentials from my laptops," uphold account" and used them to sign up to my phones brave browser uphold account. Now I believe my laptop and phone are synced to my laptops brave account .but I lost all of my BAT that was on my phone before . I have no idea how to get them back. It was like 264 BAT on the phone account , and now i only have 133. Please help me , love you guys

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.create uphold account on LAPTOP
2.use those credentials to login to uphold from your PHONE
3.realise that you just lost all your bat you’ve been earning on your phone. Because it is replaced with your laptops BAT earnings.

Expected result:
I expected both accounts to sync , but I simply cannot find my old account associated with my number. Where is all my bat ? How do I get it back ?
Brave Version( check About Brave):
Latest
Mobile Device details
Samsung s9 plus
Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.